The staff and doctors who work in the NHS are wonderful and truly dedicated people and I cannot thank them enough for their help and support, not to mention skill, to save my Billy.

2 Comments

John Buckley John Buckley

Re: So Proud of Billy

Sending you and Billy every well wish Richard. You guys have had some serious health challenges over the last few years and faced them with both bravery and optimism. I wish you and your family every good fortune and much happiness, both today and in the future. God bless.
Richard Vobes Richard Vobes

Re: So Proud of Billy

Thanks John - how very kind of you to say so. Billy seems to be improving every day and is as lazy as ever! :)
Richard Vobes - Author, Film Maker and Presenter
www.RichardVobes.com